A Long Hiatus

I hope everyone's holidays were amazing! Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with other things and totally forgot about this blog of mine. Oops. Here's what's going on in a nutshell:

November was filled with late nights writing, trying to finish my novel before the end of the year. Also Fallout 4. Not gonna lie. Mmmm Paladin Danse...

December 6th, I finished writing my novel. I am now in the editing process. Super stoked! Editing process is tedious, and it takes up most of my time now. Late Night Editing... whoo~

My Holidays were amazing. Got a little tipsy New Years Eve, but that was fun. That champagne is too good. Oh, which reminds me I still have a glass of wine left. Might have that tonight!

I got an amethyst geode from the boyfriend for Christmas, and I love it. Aside from that, it really wasn't lolita-fied... yet. Mum gave me money for it, and I'm stuck between buying a gold star purse or another dress/coord.

And now, I've been digging deeper into my witchy side. I've been offering free tarot readings on my tumblr blog:



A link is up on the drop menu under Tumblr, if you're interested. I do have a donation button for it, if you want to donate to the cause. You don't have to in order to get a reading, though, so don't feel like you won't get a reading because you didn't donate. They are a lot of fun to do, and I hope you give me the opportunity to give you a reading!

I know I promised a whole Disney World post, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling up to it. My trip back in October sucked balls. There were a few nice moments, but it was just over shadowed by how unmagical this trip was. Family Drama Issues, really, and I don't feel like I should complain too much about it. I might make a post about all the good things, though. Depends.

I am hoping to get back into the Crystal Monday Groove! (You can also donate to that cause, too. To help keep the blog and things up.) And I took photos of all my dresses, so hopefully some reviews will be up on my remaining wardrobe. I don't have much, though, and I need more accessories...

I might open up Commissions for graphic design soon. I've also started playing Mass Effect again because Garrus. I love him too much. He has the cutest nose.

Other than that, nothing really much to say. OH... Star Wars was disappointing. So... fucking...disappointing... At least Captain Phasma still has my heart.


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment