.:Kitty Theme OTT Coord:.



Oooh! I'm so stoked for this dress! I was able to preorder Precious Clove's Singing in the Rain JSK in Navy. I am super excited, but also really bummed I didn't get the kitty headband instead of the head bow. Nonetheless, I have to accept my fate... BUT! Here's what I have planned and I hope to get it before MatsuriCon this year so I can wear it out!

Coord Breakdown: 


  • JSK, Headbow, Wristcuffs, Badge: Precious Clove, Singing in the Rain
  • Blouse: Rose Maiden
  • Shoes:An*Tai*Na 
  • Tights, Accessories: Off Brand (We Love Colors, Etsy) 
  • Wig: Hopefully not GLW, but it may be
  • Crystal: Rose Quartz

My accessories are not in the photo but I am planning to coord this with Rose Quartz. I have bracelets and am awaiting my necklace, earrings and ring. I also already have the blouse, tights, and one of my bows. 

I will have to put up a review on this dress when I receive it. But for now I'll just dream I'm wearing it. I plan on going with the kitty theme since there is a detachable tail that comes with it, but only if I do an OTT coord with it. Otherwise, it can stay away from the dress. 

Also, total shot in the dark, but would anyone know where I could get a similar wig that is pictured? The one in the collage is from GLW and I don't want to support them. At. All. 

Anyone going to MatsuriCon? It'll be my first time there, leave your fun experiences in the comments below--especially if you went in Lolita <3

xoxo,
Stelvei~

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment