SSPPPAACCCCEEE!!


I'm not even going to try and hide this. I NEED Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Planetarium on my body. Thankfully enough, it's in my size range. THANK YOU LOLITA GODDESS!   You can tell that Space Core is my spirit animal--though I am terrified of space, really.

Aside from kitty prints, I am in love with space prints. I want ALL the kitty and space prints. So on that topic, I feel we need more space prints. And not just constellations. I'm meaning like hardcore nebula shit here. In a tasteful way, of course!  

I've always loved astronomy (even astrology, though they're both entirely different things.) I remember always star gazing during summer breaks while in our pool. It was the best, most relaxing thing ever.  I'm always one to know about meteor showers, lunar eclipses and things like that. Even though, usually, I can never see much of the meteor shower--I live right dab in the middle of my town. Why we need street lights is beyond me... 

Was I able to grab Dreamy Planetarium? No... of course not. I completely forgot about it... Excuse me while I stick it up on my WTB list, and wait for the scalpers and the hype dies down on it. Oh hey, Dreamy Planetarium has a kitties on it... 


I am unashamed...



In the meantime, anyone else excited for the new photos of Pluto? How about a Pluto print in celebration! 


Super cute lolita Pluto!


Let me know in the comments your opinion on Dreamy Planetarium, and if you're a Space Princess (or Prince) too! 





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment